Saturday 26 May 2012

'Etta'

Today the wonderful weather that my new friend Paul glossaryking.blogspot.co.uk brought with him, continued happily on.

I went to a barbecue this afternoon, where along with most everyone else, I lost my heart to this beautiful little girl. 9 week old Etta, an English Bull Terrier. She is absolutely gorgeous.

'Etta'.  Please click on picture to enlarge.





Tovey and India with Etta.
The food was lovely too.
I went a bit soppy when we had a cuddle.


Pansy Potter was a bit put out, but we all love her too.

9 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I do believe that Etta is your kind of female. It has to do with the unconditional love thing, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of guys falling for younger females but really 9 weeks old? isn't that pushing it a little :) She really is a cutie, I can see how she won your heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Flipping heck, she's gorgeous...no wonder you fell in love!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, she is so cute! You are so lucky having good weather. Our weather was terrible today - the whole day. Winter has arrived :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job I wasn't there, I would have run off with her. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo's John! It's rubbish weather I've come back to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a little cutie! Poor Pansy Potter just wants a little lovin' too. What a sad little face she has! Glad you are still having beautiful weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Etta is awesome! I thought those dogs were always white. She's colored like a Boston Bull Terrier. You make me yearn for a puppy fix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little cutie, and Etta isn't bad either.

    ReplyDelete