Sunday 30 March 2014

Nothing Is Impossible. Or So They Say.

I was lying in bed this morning thinking: What if a lady giraffe and a man mouse fell in love and wanted to have a relationship? What are the chances of that happening? The difference in size would be the main problem, I mean even if they met in a zoo and had access to ladders the chances of consummating their love successfully are fairly remote. There would be a good chance that even if the mouse managed to reach high enough to attempt intercourse he could fall in and never be seen again! A platonic relationship would be a possibility I suppose but, and I don't want to sound cynical here, what would be the point of that?
Anyway off you go and enjoy the sunshine. Leave me to ponder this one. Having said that, I see the sky has clouded over. A bit like my brain.
Everton Football Club are on tele this afternoon. Come on you blues! My extremely handsome son George is playing for AFC Liverpool today. It's the semi final of something or other. Good luck Georgie!






3 comments:

  1. It could be worse. Perhaps a male hippopotamus could desire a female vole. Of course the chase would be hilarious (slow hippo, fast vole) but the attempted results would be tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John the stuff you do think about is beyond me....but I like reading about them so keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that question poses too many problems.

    ReplyDelete