Saturday 8 August 2020

GoPro Camera

I have now got myself a GoPro camera for my vlogging endeavours. I think GoPro means go professional so there will be no stopping me now and I fully expect to be world famous in a couple of weeks.
There are a couple of flies in the ointment. It didn't come with a memory card which I have had to order and most importantly I don't have a clue how to use it. I have a bit of learning to do.

I think my vlogging needs a definite reason for being. At the moment it is here, there and everywhere. My head is full of ideas but knowing how low my boredom threshold is I cant see myself concentrating on any one subject for too long. And that includes my vlogging! Oh well, I shall give it a good go.





2 comments:

  1. The memory card is nothing more than a SIM card like the one in your phone. (I watch my son.) You will love the number of pictures you will be able to take. I am looking forward to the pictures you will show us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take each day and do what pleases you, that's my motto. Was this a Birthday pressy to yourself?
    Looking forward to the first attempt.
    Bloody hot here in Brighton today.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete