Saturday 1 August 2020

Dictating to a Computer.

I've just discovered on the office word 365 that I can actually dictate What I want to write or should I say say delete that last so please and there should have been? Not there but never mind so here I am dictating a blog post to you not sure if it's a very good idea because just now I was looking for a book but is somewhere in my computer the book that I have written myself and it has disappeared where on earth can it be disappeared should have had a full stop after it and the word where in the next sentence should have had a capital W. Thank you I'm laughing to myself here because well it just seemed very old I suppose I can just use the normal method if I need to erase or change anything in fact I'mwell I've done it no not I'm well just well. Yeah so it does you just dictate and if you make a mistake you have to manually correct it or if you want to change something test be done manually if manually is the correct word in this instance when I when I am using the computer I suppose you can use a computer manually I don't know what I'm talking about so Oh no it should have been a full stop there. It does put the full stop in when you tell it to And I suppose if I say what punctuation mark I require it will do that too I'm going to try that now I should say! I shall say! And see what happens yes it put an exclamation mark what about hey? With the space please? No it wouldn't leave a space what is it been a very very exciting experiment excuse me I just coughed. I went for a ride on my motorbike this evening very nice The funny thing is there should have been a full stop after very nice. I have to actually say the the the punctuation mark. Yes The funny thing is I didn't want to go on On a motorbike ride because I well I had indigestion to be quite honest with you but I got on it I got on the bike and off I went and sure enough as I expected the indigestion disappeared And I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and as usual when I got home I felt exhilarated invigorated. This has been An experimental blog post I don't know why there is a capital a on the word and just there I suppose I could go back and change it manually But I can't be bothered. After manually the next word Bart as a capital letter not Bart not as but what's the word I wanted to put there. There wasn't a full stop after the word manually but the word bat was capitalised not bat but goodness sake get it right I'm speaking very clearly in the Queens English. Oh well I'll leave it there I'm laughing again becausr you probably think I'm as mad as a Hatter oh look at that it just spelt becausr with an hour at the end instead of a knee start it again Lee I didn't say NI I didn't say Lee Oh dear it's all gone pear shaped I wonder why that word becausr he spelt with an are at the end letter are rap no um I'm going to say the word again Here goes the cause no I said becausr Am I saying it was an are at the end ? The message just came up on screen Something interrupted the flow of words I think it said I can't remember the thing disappeared now. I'm going to try to say the word again Becausr no he just wants to put an hour at the end all the time what about if I say the word cause well that turned out alright why can't it spell the cause be cause it can do it if it's 2 words but it can't do it if I say becausr no very weird that.
Hey it changes if you say
it puts a
In Ohh dear silly again Go back please no it's not about that extraction Instruction Really is my English so appalling?
Well if you've read this far you're a very determined person Thank you for going along with my experiment with dictation On the word 365 page website whatever take care of yourself and stay safe.

jaune jaune jaune!!! Space jaune oh for goodness sake! John Correct 








1 comment: