Friday 30 March 2018

Arundel Castle Storm Sky.

I was outside Ford station looking northward and there was a storm coming over and the sky looked awesome as though it couldn't make its mind up and Arundel Castle just shone out defiantly against the menacing sky above it. On the other side the sky was so determinedly tranquil that I wondered which side would overcome the other. So enthralled was I with the dramatic beauty of it that I tried to engage the fellow standing beside me as we waited for the crossing gates to open, "Have you noticed the sky over Arundel?" I asked him. But he was busy looking at his mobile phone and seemed not to hear me. Such a pity really because it was something truly special to behold.
Storm over Arundel Castle
This picture was done on my computer.








4 comments:

  1. How on earth can you even be talented on a computer? You amaze me. As to those who are so obsessed with their cell phones I don't know what to say. They are missing most of their lives by focusing on a little piece of machinery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your painting reminds me of a record cover. It's excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can't live without their phones now. Mine is kept in a handy place
    but seldom used. Ok, so why do I keep it handy...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's outside is almost always better than what's on a phone!

    ReplyDelete