Thursday 24 November 2016

Acid Reflux. A Cure.


John’s medical tip. Number 43. Acid Reflux.

A good way to avoid acid reflux is never to bend over. To avoid having to bend over move all your cupboards to a height where bending over is not required. This applies also to your fridge and oven. Never bend over when getting dressed. Never bend over when putting on socks and shoes or tying shoelaces. Avoid bending over when cutting or painting toe nails. Never under any circumstances bend over to pick up a bar of soap in the shower especially when sharing the shower with another person in prison or the navy. If you do, acid reflux will not be your only problem. Do not bend over to pet a dog or cat or any height restricted family pet. Either get a taller pet or always keep your pets on a table.

I cannot think of any more reasons not to bend over. If you can think of any try to avoid doing them.

Good luck in your attempts not to bend over. Keep practicing not bending over and in a few short years your acid reflux will be a thing of the past.

PS. I just thought of something else. Never bend over to pick anything up off the floor.










4 comments:

  1. All good tips. I believe they will help the flatulence problem as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll stick with the acid reflux!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suffer from this nuisance and have found that not eating after about 3p.m. is the answer. Not always possible I know but it works. I don't need any sludge from the brown bottle when I go to bed if I follow this rule.
    Good luck
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting the doc to prescribe Lansoprazole is even better than not bending over!

    ReplyDelete