Sunday 4 August 2019

Bain Antiques.


Its been a while so I think it is time for an update. Sorry to have kept you waiting.

Life goes on much the same. Which is nice.

I am currently making myself (at long last) a painting studio. It has long been an ambition to have such a place. It is a space big enough to do some giant paintings if I want to without worrying that I wont be able to move around. As happens at the moment when I paint in the Showman wagon. I will share some photos when it is finished. I am working slowly due to some health issues. Incidentally, I have decided I will not talk about or discuss my health anymore after this. Too depressing. It is what it is and to be honest I don't actually feel too bad at all. Just get on with it. No sense worrying. I feel happy that's the main thing. 'Enuff said!
I can't remember if I told you this already but my extremely handsome son George has opened an antique shop. He seems to be doing well. He has always enjoyed a bit of wheeling and dealing. Seems to have a flair for it. I don't know where he gets it from. I painted the signs for his shopfront. I took some pics. I shall try to find them.

Mia the German Shepherd and Bonnie the Ginger Cat are well. They are getting on well together at last. It took Bonnie some time to decide she was going to get along with Mia.
















Thanks for stopping by. See you again soon

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. I was hoping for a post. I too will be 72 in a few days. Glad to hear news about EHS George. How about your daughter and granddaughter? Hope they are well also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma. Happy Birthday to you. All the family are well. Hope you and yours are too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is well. I now have 5 great-grandchildren. Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete