Thursday 30 April 2020

A Walk with Mia the German Shepherd

I thought you might like to join Mia the German Shepherd and me as we start our walk today. Actually it was yesterday because it wasn't so nice weatherwise today. Or maybe I should say the day before yesterday as it is five past one o'clock in the morning as I write this? Have you got that? No, me neither. Well, it was a couple of days ago anyway and the sun was shining.

I am in my studio right now and as soon as I finish this post I intend to begin my next painting. It will be from my imagination and will have as its subject the lockdown situation we find ourselves in.

I hope you are all managing to stay free from the virus.








2 comments:

  1. I had a good time walking with you and Mia. It feels good to have some human interaction every now and then. I'll be glad to be able to be around people sometimes. I'm just afraid that some are opening things too soon and not putting thought into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt as if I was walking with you and Mia. So peaceful as well. I am glad present conditions haven't prevented you from getting out.

    ReplyDelete